(I send out reminders at the beginning of each month. They are also posted on our website, on our bulletin board, and on Facebook!)
Welcome!! Dance begins the week of August 31st!
- If you haven’t already done so for 2020-21, please login and register for classes! We will be sending home waivers the 1st week of classes. There is a different one for gymnastics and dance, so if you are in both, you will need to fill out both. Please bring those back the following week!
- Dancewear, gymnastics wear, and shoes will be sold the first week of classes during classes! After that, you’ll need to make arrangements outside of class.
**Remember to ALWAYS wear a leotard to class. No leo – no participation! Come to class with your hair up and out of your face. Don’t forget to use the restroom before class!
- Please wear your masks at all times in the building. Dancers, Gymnasts, and teachers do not need to wear their masks during classes. In between classes and any time you leave the class room (unless breathing heavy from class) masks need to be worn again.
- VIEWING week will be a little different this year. Because of social distancing, we are not able to fit all parents in the studio at the same time. For Dance Classes – viewing week for last names starting A-L will be August 31st through September 4th. Viewing week for last names start M-Z will be September 14th through September 18th. For Tumbling and Gymnastics classes – viewing will unfortunately have to be put on hold until further notice. We apologize greatly!
- NO CLASS – We will be closed September 7th for Labor Day.
- Our first Fundraiser will start September 8th! You can fundraise to make money for costumes or tuition! More information on that next week!
- As of now, we are unsure of how the end of the year will look. I don’t have a recital date set yet but as soon as I know we will for sure have one, and I can set it with the schools, I will let everyone know!
We can’t wait to see you. Let me know if you have any questions.
We LOVE teaching your children!