- We will still be measuring for costumes this month. Please be sure to wear your leotard or we won’t be able to measure you. Your non-refundable costume deposit was due Oct. 20th. I have sent in the deposit to the costumer.
- Visiting is the second week of November. Nov 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. VIEWING LESSONS ARE FOR ADULTS ONLY. This will be enforced. Please respect the adults who have made arrangements for their younger children. If you want, you can split the class time with another mother and swap tending in the waiting room.
- If you participated in the Fall Fundraiser, the orders are scheduled to arrive on November 1st! You can pick up your orders during class times starting at 3:30 pm.
- Costume Fundraiser – La Tee Da Fundraiser
Packets available at the studio November 20th
Monday, November 20th to Friday, December 1st.
- We will be closed Wednesday the 22nd, Thursday the 23rd, and Friday the 24th for Thanksgiving Break.
- We are doing a food drive for the month of November to help the families in need at Longfellow Elementary School! There will be a box located inside the studio to collect items! Attached is the flyer that will also be posted on the bulletin board!
- We will be closed Thursday, October 19th, and Friday, October 20th for a school holiday.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Let’s wear pink to class as often as we can!
- We will be doing Halloween dancing and tumbling on Wednesday, October 25th, Thursday, October 26th, Friday, October 27th, Monday, October 30th, and Tuesday, October 31st! You may wear Halloween-themed clothing over your leotard as long as you can move freely. Please, NO COSTUMES. They could get ruined. ☹
- The non-refundable costume deposit of $25 PER COSTUME is due Friday, October 20th. If you are signed up for recurring payments, the costume deposit will go through on October 20th. If you don’t want this to happen just let me know. Also, if you decide to pay with check or cash before this date, no worries, you will not be charged twice.
- Always be sure to wear a leotard to class! Without a leotard, dancers and tumblers will be unable to fully participate in class. Also I will be measuring for costumes this month, and I can’t measure without a leotard on.
(I send out reminders at the beginning of each month. The notices are also on our website live2dancestudio.com and on the studio bulletin board)
Dance begins the week of September 4th!
**Please register online at live2dancestudio.com. before class begins. It is important to sign and read the policies so your child can participate in class. Be sure the school year reads 2017-18.
Dancewear and shoes will be sold the first week of classes!
**Remember to ALWAYS wear a leotard to class.
VISITING is the week of September 4th. VIEWING LESSONS ARE FOR ADULTS ONLY. This will be enforced. Please respect the adults who have made arrangements for their younger children. If you want, you can split the class time with another mother and swap tending in the waiting room.
Our first fall fundraiser is Sept. 11th to Sept. 22nd. It is a very fun new holiday fundraiser by Aspire! You can use it to raise money for your costume deposit and/or tuition.
We will begin measuring for costumes the last week in September!
The non-refundable costume deposit of $25 PER COSTUME is due Friday October 20th.
Our annual recital is Friday, May 25th and the rehearsal is Thursday, May 24th at West Elementary.
We can’t wait to see you. Let me know if you have any questions.
We LOVE teaching your children!