Welcome to Live 2 Dance Studio & Gymnastics!!
1. If you joined us late, or are just now joining us, Welcome! Be sure to check the website and our bulletin board for September Reminders information about the whole year!
2. We will be closed Thursday, October 17th, and Friday, October 18th. There is no school so we have no class!
3. We will be doing Halloween dancing and tumbling on Monday, Oct 28th, Tuesday, Oct 29th, Wednesday, Oct 30th, Thursday, Oct 31st, and Friday, Nov 1st! You may wear Halloween-themed clothing over your leotard as long as you can move freely. Please, NO COSTUMES. They could get ruined. ☹
4. DANCERS ONLY: The non-refundable costume deposit of $25 PER COSTUME is due Friday, October 26th. If you are signed up for recurring payments, the costume deposit will go through on October 25th. If you don’t want your card on file charged, just let me know. Also, if you decide to pay with check or cash before this date, no worries, you will not be charged twice.
5. Our next fundraiser (Aspire) starts October 28th and goes till November 11th! If you participated in the Yankee candle fundraiser, be watching for an email to let you know your orders have arrived!
6. Always be sure to wear a leotard to class! Without a leotard, dancers and tumblers will be unable to fully participate in class. Also, for dancers, I will be measuring for costumes this month, and I can’t measure without a leotard on.
(I send out reminders at the beginning of each month. The notices are also on our website live2dancestudio.com, Facebook, and on the studio bulletin board)
Classes start September 3rd!!!
**Please register online at live2dancestudio.com. before class begins if you haven’t already and still intend to! It is important to sign and read the policies, so your child can participate in class. Be sure the school year reads 2019-20. A hard copy of policies and procedures and waiver will go home with every child the first week of class and will need to be turned in the 2nd week of class (unless already filled out from summer).
Our location is 1108 9th Street South. It is in the same parking lot as Wheat Montana. We are through the center doors of the long building with several other businesses on either side.
The first week of classes will be viewing days! Parents can stay and watch! We ask that no one under 18 stay however. If you want, you can split the class time with another mother and swap tending in the waiting room. We will have a Viewing Week every 3 months. All other classes are closed practices.
We will be selling shoes and other dancewear and gymnastics wear the first week of classes! After that we will have to make arrangements outside of class to get shoes and dancewear/gymnastics wear. We will not take cards for dancewear the first week to make it easier for our teachers to help out. Please be prepared to pay cash or check.
Don’t forget to wear leotards and have hair up and out of the face! Please no jewelry. Check out our website or feel free to ask about any other questions concerning what to wear! For the first week of classes, while waiting for your dancewear to come in, please wear clothes that allow movement.
Gymnasts and Tumblers need bare feet for class. Dancers need the proper shoes for each type of class (barefoot or socks is ok for the first week of classes).
September tuition is due the first week of classes, if not set up for recurring payments! Payments can be made by card, cash, or check. Invoices are emailed out on the 1st. You can set up recurring payment right from your invoice.
Recurring Payments go through on the 1st of every month.
Our holiday fundraiser starts September 3rd! Order packets are handed out during classes that week. They are due September 14th. Please collect all money before turning in packets. Online orders are available for this fundraiser!
Our Competition Students are doing a Penny War to fundraise for warmups, and they invite all dance classes to join in! The age group that wins the most points by Christmas will get a party! Each penny is worth 1 point. Other rules for this game are posted in the studio!
We will begin measuring for costumes the last week in September through October! The non-refundable costume deposit of $25 PER COSTUME is due Saturday, October 5th.
Our annual recital for dancers is set to be Saturday, May 16th this year! Rehearsal will be Friday, May 15th.
I would like to do pictures April 18th! I want to make sure everyone can be there, whether you order pictures or not! These pictures go up at the studio and I love seeing ALL (including Gymnasts and Tumblers) my past students. Please let me know if there are any conflicts with this date so that I can see about other options if I need to!
If there are any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
Facebook: Live 2 Dance Studio
Studio Phone number: (406) 952-1414
Can’t wait to start classes!!!
Miss Nicole Miss Jessica