Welcome to Live 2 Dance Studio & Gymnastics!!
*Recital Fee of $20/family is due April 1st. If you have recurring payments set up, your recital fee will be charged with your tuition! (Dancers only)
*Picture Forms are due April 20th. Picture forms are pre-pay. You must have a form for each dance/class. If you do not want to order pictures, please still be at pictures so that your dancer/gymnast can be in the group photo! Pictures are for Gymnasts and Tumblers as well!!
*Costumes will go home one week before pictures!
*Spring break is April 19th through April 26th. We will not have classes over spring break. Enjoy your Easter holiday!!
*May 4th – Pictures at Live 2 Dance Studio – please come even if you did not order pictures so that you can be in the group photo.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Baseball, Soccer, Music, etc. For those dancers involved in other activities, we know it gets busy this time of the year! You have worked very hard for this recital. You owe it to your classmates and to yourself to finish. Please be at class. The last few classes are very important. Finishing touches will be applied to the dance and minor changes will be made! Make-up dance lessons are very hard to get at the end of our season.
Let me know if you have any questions. We LOVE teaching your children. Miss Nicole
*Recital Fee of $20/family is due April 1st. (Dancers Only)
* And your costume balance was due Feb. 15th*
VISITING is March 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. VIEWING LESSONS ARE FOR ADULTS ONLY. This will be enforced. Please respect the adults who have made arrangements for their younger children. If you want, you can split the class time with another mother and swap tending in the waiting room.
*We will have class Friday, March 8th!
*Watch for picture order forms to come home with your child next month. Please fill out the picture order forms and return them to Miss Nicole by April 20th. All picture orders must be pre-paid. There will be no order forms available at rehearsal. Please don’t lose the forms that will be sent home with your dancer. You must fill out an order form for each dance group your child is in. Please be ready for pictures-we won’t have time for you to get dressed at the studio. For dancers with more than one dance, you will have a short amount of time to change costumes. Please be prepared for a quick change. We run a tight schedule and wouldn’t want to have you miss out on the pictures -we usually run ahead of schedule. Stacy will not cash checks until the day of pictures. If you have any questions, call Photo Solutions @ (406)-781-8618.
*Spring Break is April 19th through April 26th. There will be no classes over spring break. Classes will Resume Monday, April 29th!
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Baseball, Soccer, Music, etc. For those dancers involved in other activities, we know it gets busy this time of the year! You have worked very hard for this recital. You owe it to your classmates and to yourself to finish. Please be at class. The last few classes are very important. Finishing touches will be applied to the dance and minor changes will be made! Make-up dance lessons are very hard to get at the end of our season, but do please try for a make-up lesson if you cannot make it to class!
Don’t forget these dates!!
*Pictures – May 5th (Live 2 Dance Studio)
*Rehearsal – May 24th (West Elementary School)
*Recital – May 25th (West Elementary School)
*HAPPY HEARTS WEEK is Feb. 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, & 15th.
You can dress in Valentine’s attire as long as you can move freely in it and have a leotard! Have fun decorating yourself!
*We will be closed Monday, Feb. 18th for President’s Day. *
*Costume balance is due Feb. 15th– because prices took so long to get this year, I will not be charging late fee’s until March 1st. If you have recurring payments set up, the charge will come out of your account on the due date, so please let me know if you would not like this charge to come out automatically. * (Dancers only)
*Recital Fee of $20/family is due April 1st. If you have recurring payments set up, the charge will come out of your account on the due date. * (Dancers only)
Remember to wear a leotard to class each week. Costumes will be fitted as the shipments arrive in the upcoming months. NO LEOTARD – NO FITTING (Dancers only)
VISITING is March 4th through March 8th. VIEWING LESSONS ARE FOR ADULTS ONLY. This will be enforced. Please respect the adults who have made arrangements for their younger children. If you want, you can split the class time with another mother and swap tending in the waiting room.
Dates to put on your calendar:
*Pictures are scheduled for May 4th at Live 2 Dance Studio
*Rehearsal is scheduled for Friday, May 24th at West Elementary School and the Recital is scheduled for Saturday, May 25th at West Elementary School. (Dancers only)
We love teaching your children!!
*Classes return on January 2nd!!
* There is no school on the 21st, however we will still have class!
*If you have not been receiving your monthly invoice, please check your junk mail and then let me know. Tuition is still due the 1st lesson of every month!
Remember to wear a leotard to class each week. Costumes will be fitted as the shipments arrive in the upcoming months. NO LEOTARD – NO FITTING
*Costume balance is due February 15th (unless you’re competition). Costume descriptions and prices will be mailed out by the end of the week!
*Recital Fee of $20/family is due April 1st.
We Love teaching your children!!!
Viewing will be the week of December 3rd through 8th. Parents are welcome to watch classes. VIEWING LESSONS ARE FOR ADULTS ONLY.
Christmas dancing will be the week of December 17th through 22nd. You may wear holiday-themed clothing over your leotard as long as you can move freely.
We will be closed December 24th to January 1st. Class resumes on January 2nd.
Yankee Fundraising orders should be here the week before Christmas! Keep an eye out for an email when those come in!
Reminder: You can no longer login to your registration account and pay from there. We have a new credit card processing system. If you had recurring payments set up, you need to re-setup your card information in our new system. You can do that in the studio or right from your invoice. Thanks!
Merry Christmas to the best parents and students. Have a wonderful holiday season. We LOVE teaching your children!
- We will still be measuring for costumes this month. Please be sure to wear your leotard or we won’t be able to measure you. Your non-refundable costume deposit was due Oct. 26th. I have sent in the deposit to the costumer.
- Visiting will be the 1st week of December. VIEWING LESSONS ARE FOR ADULTS ONLY. This will be enforced. Please respect the adults who have made arrangements for their younger children. If you want, you can split the class time with another mother and swap tending in the waiting room.
- If you participated in the Fall Aspire Fundraiser, the orders are here and ready for pickup! You can pick up your orders during class times starting at 3:30 pm all week.
- Costume Fundraiser – Yankee Candle
Packets available at the studio November 5th
Monday, November 5th to Wednesday November 14th.
This way we can get the orders in before Christmas!
- We will be closed Wednesday the 21st, Thursday the 22nd, and Friday the 23rd for Thanksgiving Break.
- Harlem Globetrotter tickets and t-shirts will be given out throughout the week!
- Harlem Globetrotter rehearsals will be Monday, November 12th, and Tuesday, November 13th from 5 pm to 7 pm at Great Falls High School in the old gymnasium. 3-4-5 year old’s will only need to be there until 6 pm. We are able to park in the faculty parking lot on 20th street and then enter through the doors attached to that lot (closest to 2nd ave.). The gym will be on your right from those doors.
- There will be no classes Monday, November 12th, Tuesday November 13th, and Wednesday November 14th, for the Harlem Globetrotter rehearsals and game.
Reminders are also posted on the bulletin board in the hall of the studio, on our website (live2dancestudio.com) and our Facebook (live2dancestudio)!!
Let me know if you have any questions. We LOVE teaching your children.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Let’s wear pink to class as often as we can!
- Moscow Ballet Nutcracker auditions are October 2nd starting at 4:30 with registration!
- Fee’s for t-shirts and tickets for the Harlem Globetrotter Half Time performance are due October 12th. Tickets are $19.00, T-shirts are $10.00. If you need more than 2 tickets, just let us know!
- We will be doing Halloween dancing and tumbling on Thursday, October 25th, Friday, October 26th, Monday, October 29th, Tuesday, October 30th, and Wednesday, October 31st! You may wear Halloween-themed clothing over your leotard as long as you can move freely. Please, NO COSTUMES. They could get ruined. ☹
- DANCERS ONLY: The non-refundable costume deposit of $25 PER COSTUME is due Friday, October 26th. If you are signed up for recurring payments, the costume deposit will go through on October 26th. If you don’t want this to happen just let me know. Also, if you decide to pay with check or cash before this date, no worries, you will not be charged twice.
- Always be sure to wear a leotard to class! Without a leotard, dancers and tumblers will be unable to fully participate in class. Also, for dancers, I will be measuring for costumes this month, and I can’t measure without a leotard on.
(I send out reminders at the beginning of each month. The notices are also on our website live2dancestudio.com, Facebook, and on the studio bulletin board)
Classes start September 10th!!!
**Please register online at live2dancestudio.com. before class begins if you haven’t already and still intend to! It is important to sign and read the policies, so your child can participate in class. Be sure the school year reads 2018-19. A hard copy of policies and procedures and waiver will go home with every child the first week of class and will need to be turned in the 2nd week of class (unless already filled out from summer).
Our new location is 1108 9th Street South. It is in the same parking lot as Wheat Montana. We are through the center doors of the long building with several other businesses on either side.
The first week of classes will be viewing days! Parents can stay and watch! We ask that no one under 18 stay however. If you want, you can split the class time with another mother and swap tending in the waiting room. We will have a Viewing Week every 3 months. All other classes are closed practices.
We will be selling shoes and other dancewear and gymnastics wear the first week of classes! After that we will have to make arrangements outside of class to get shoes and dancewear/gymnastics wear.
Don’t forget to wear leotards and have hair up and out of the face! Please no jewelry. Check out our website or feel free to ask about any other questions concerning what to wear! For the first week of classes, while waiting for your dancewear to come in, please wear clothes that allow movement.
Gymnasts and Tumblers need bare feet for class. Dancers need the proper shoes for each type of class (barefoot or socks is ok for the first week of classes).
September tuition is due the first week of classes, if not set up for recurring payments! Payments can be made by card, cash, or check. If paying by card, please log in to your account and click Make Payment on the left or make arrangements to pay outside of class. We do not have a card reader yet and don’t want to be taking up class time to type in card information. We hope to have a reader soon!
Recurring Payments go through on the 3rd of every month. Payments will go through on the 9th for September only. Please log in to your account and make sure your credit card information is up to date by clicking Setup Auto Pay on the left. You can sign up for recurring payments the same way!
Our holiday fundraiser starts September 11th! Order packets are handed out during classes that week. There will be another email with all other information regarding that.
Events Coming Up:
- Live 2 Dance Studio has been asked to do the half time performance for the Harlem Globe Trotters November 14th! (More info regarding that in the email with fundraiser info).
- Live 2 Dance Studio is hosting auditions for the Moscow Ballet Nutcracker! Auditions start October 2nd. Performance is November 18th! All information for this is posted at the studio and also on Facebook as an event!
We will begin measuring for costumes the last week in September through October! The non-refundable costume deposit of $25 PER COSTUME is due Saturday, October 20th.
Our annual recital for dancers is set to be Friday, May 24th this year! Rehearsal will be Thursday, May 23rd.
I would like to do pictures May 4th! I want to make sure everyone can be there, whether you order pictures or not! These pictures go up at the studio and I love seeing ALL (including Gymnasts and Tumblers) my past students. Please let me know if there are any conflicts with this date so that I can see about other options if I need to!
If there are any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
Facebook: Live 2 Dance Studio
Studio Phone number: (406) 952-1414
Can’t wait to start classes!!!
Miss Nicole Miss Jessica