- 4th of July Parade is Sunday, July 4th at 11am!
- Please meet at 10:45 am under the trees between the civic center and the police station! We will walk the parade route and meet parents on the opposite side of the civic center (by the children’s museum) after the parade!
- Every dancer or tumbler is invited to join us! Parents and siblings are also welcome!
- We will have a cooler of water but please also make sure to bring water or Gatorade to stay hydrated! It’s going to be a hot morning. And bring sunscreen!
- Dress up for the 4th and be ready to have fun!!!!
- Montana State Fair!
- The fair has asked us to perform for them!
- On Saturday, August 7th we have an hour on the 3 River’s Stage to perform at 3:30 pm!
- All Summer Classes will perform!
- Please let me know if you CAN NOT be there so I can get an accurate count for gate admission. They are giving all of the dancers free gate admission for performing!
- We have t-shirts made every summer with our Studio Logo for the dancers to wear at the Pot-luck. They will also wear them at the fair this year and they make great memorabilia!
- They are only $20!
- Summer camp for July is the 13th – 15th.
- Dance classes resume as normal during those days.
- Gymnastics and Tumbling classes do not have classes during those days.
- We do offer those classes to come twice the following week to make up for missing those days. Just talk to your instructor to plan that out.
- Being already in summer classes – if you’d like to participate in the camp, you do receive half off!
- This camp is a Dance and Gymnastics camp where we learn a little dance and a little gymnastics for the best of both worlds!
- Tuition is due the first lesson of each month.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
We Love Teaching Your Children!