Montana State Fair!
- We perform Saturday, August 5 We have an hour on the 3 River’s Stage to perform at 2:15pm!
- Please be there by 2:00 pm to stretch before performance!
- All Summer Classes will perform!
- Gate admission tickets and free parking tickets will go home with your dancers on Wednesday at the end of all classes. Please make sure to receive these tickets from your dancers!
- What to Wear:
- Tumblers: pony tails with no bangs. All hair slicked back. Wear Leotards with t-shirts over
- Pre-Tap, Jazz, Hip-Hop: buns with no bangs. All hair slicked back. Wear leotards, black capris or pants, and t-shirts.
- Ballet: buns with no bangs. All hair slicked back. Wear leotards, tutu’s/skirts, tights, and t-shirts
- Tap: buns with no bangs. All hair slicked back. Wear leotards, shorts, (I have hula skirts to wear over shorts), and t-shirts.
- T-Shirts are here at the studio! They are $10.00.
- Please be sure to get one before our Fair performance!
- Our potluck performance is scheduled for August 18th!
- Starts at 6:00 pm
- At Gibson Park on the stage!
- May want to bring Chairs.
- The following is what we’d like everyone to bring to ensure we have enough for everyone. We have 40 students this summer:
- 3-5 years
- Maddison – plates
- Brenny – Cups
- Jacqueline– Silver wear
- Riker – Napkins
- Tumblers – Deserts
- 6-13 years – Entree’s
- Competition – Drinks
- 3-5 years
Tuition is due the first lesson of each month.