- We will be closed Thursday, October 15th, and Friday, October 16th for a school holiday.
- We will be doing Halloween dancing and tumbling on Monday, October 26th, through Friday, Oct 30th. You may wear Halloween-themed clothing over your leotard as long as you can move freely. Please, NO COSTUMES. They could get ruined.☹
- Dancers only – The non-refundable costume deposit of $25 PER COSTUME is due Friday, October 23rd. If you are signed up for recurring payments, the costume deposit will go through on October 23rd. If you don’t want this to happen just let me know. Also, if you decide to pay with check or cash before this date, no worries, you will not be charged twice.
- Always be sure to wear a leotard to class! Without a leotard, dancers and tumblers will be unable to fully participate in class.
- If you participated in our 1st holiday fundraiser, be sure to watch your emails and/or Facebook to know when your orders are ready for pick up! (Credit has been added to your accounts and will show for October tuition and/or costume deposit. If you would like your credit to go only towards tuition or only towards costume, just let me know).
We Love Teaching Your Children!!